Welcome To Our Practice!
Thank you for visiting our office and considering us as a dental provider for your children. South Shore Pediatric Dentistry’s goal is to provide a modern, fun, clean, safe and a state-of-the-art dental facility. Our practice is dedicated to treating infants, children and adolescents in the most caring and comfortable environment. We want to help your children to develop good oral hygiene skills and a positive attitude toward dental and oral health. The office is designed with our little patients, their parents and guardians and the Earth in mind. Our office is paperless; we offer digital radiography, amalgam-free (usually means less tooth structure removal), gluten-free and latex-free dental products when available. For your little one’s entertainment, we offer remote-free computer games, children’s toys and books, and a playhouse that is constructed of white-cedar, free of toxins and made in Maine, USA. We welcome and encourage your involvement in all your child’s dental care, so please feel free to accompany your child during his/her treatment. However, to prevent distraction to your child and maintain the privacy of other patients, we request that only one accompanying parent per child in our treatment areas, especially in quiet treatment room.
We are proud to introduce you to our Massachusetts native pediatric dentist, Dr. Sally Hua and our orthodontist, Dr. Moonyoung Lee. Dr. Sally Hua is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and Dr. Moonyoung Lee is a Diplomate of the American Association of Orthodontists. Therefore, as a board certified pediatric dentist and orthodontist, our doctors have received the highest training and credentials in their respected fields of dental specialties. Your child will receive dental treatment from one of the best pediatric and orthodontic dental providers in the South Shore area.
• We will treat your child like how we would like ours to be treated
• We encourage parents to accompany their child during dental treatment
• We deliver the best dental care possible for your child
• We want your child to have a fun and positive experience every time
• We want to prevent cavities and dental diseases
What Sets Us Apart:
• Compassionate Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and Orthodontist
• Friendly, modern, fun, comfortable and clean facility
• Direct digital x-ray, the least radiation possible
• Early orthodontic treatment
• Complete orthodontic treatment for children and adults
• Playhouse, games, TVs, children books
• Accepts most insurance plans and MassHealth
• After school and Saturday hours
• Hospital dentistry for young children and special needs
• Close to public transportation (MBTA 225 bus stop)
• Gluten-free fluoride varnish and prophy paste
• Latex free dental products (except our animal balloons)